07 June 2014

Looking forward.

Just a quickie from me today, the sun is calling me.


The Jamie Dougherty stamp from Prima was stamped onto text paper and glued into my journal. I intended to leave it as it was but I started adding colour and didn't want to stop. I added the lace border which is also a Prima stamp but this time from Finnabair, inking it up with a Hero Arts Ink Dauber. I used this around the edge too.

A few ink spots including the one above her head which went a bit wild but hey that's the nature of ink spots, they're totally random, and I was finished.

 Have a good weekend.

Jaine x

6 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

love this piece Jaine...just fab!

Corrie Herriman said...

Wonderful colours together ! Have fun in the sun !
Corrie x

Caroline said...

Love the face stamped on text ppr & think the ink spot looks like an embellie in her hair. Lovely...

Cocofolies said...

This is gorgeous, I really love this. Thanks Jaine. Enjoy the sun! :) Coco x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, a fantastic page, love the colors and the text in the face.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Lovely!